In the late 1700's, Joseph Marie Jacquard revolutionized the weaving process with an innovation allowing for wide varieties of patterns to be more easily made. April's damask jacquard style textiles incorporate her original designs woven into the fabric for an artfully sophisticated effect. The linen coloration is simply gorgeous! Coming February 2017, but you can order now to ensure your size choice availability.
- 43% cotton 42% viscose 15% flex
- Signature April Cornell design
- Matching napkins and runner
- Coordinates with our Linen and Lace Collection
- machine wash separately cold water tumble dry low warm iron